Magnetic RFID Card Reader Half Insertion Illumination Semi Transparent Bezel
Contact Person : Cindy Huang
Phone Number : +86-13723735286
WhatsApp : +8613723735286
|Minimum Order Quantity :||100pcs||Price :||negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||cartons||Delivery Time :||5-8 days|
|Payment Terms :||T/T, Western Union,Paypal||Supply Ability :||1000 units per month|
|Place of Origin:||China||Brand Name:||rCloud|
|Contactless:||RFID & NFC||Protocol:||ISO14443A/B&ISO15693|
|Dimension:||118mm ( L ) X 75mm ( W ) X 17mm ( H )||Read Distance:||0-70mm|
USB contactless smart card reader,
Desktop NFC RFID Card Reader,
PC Linked RFID Card Reader
13.56MHz PC-linked Contactless NFC Desktop RFID Card Reader With USB Interface
RCR-3342 a high-performance desktop RFID card reader/writer, it is a PC-linked contactless smart card reader/writer developed based on 13.56 MHz Contactless (RFID) Technology. It supports not only MIFARE® and ISO 14443 A and B cards, but also NFC tags.
RCR-3342 is a plug-and-play USB device allowing interoperability with different devices and applications. It can also read and write more quickly and efficiently. In order to increase the security level, RCR-3342 can be integrated with an ISO 7816-3 SAM slot. Furthermore, the NFC Reader is available in POS terminals, physical access systems and vending machines.
|Voltage||+5VDC (± 5%)|
|Card type||Read and Write Mifare1 (S50, S70) ,ISO14443A/B,ISO15693,Smart card|
|Distance||Type A: 0~8cm,type B: 0~5cm,ISO15693: 0~10cm|
|Interface||RS232, TTL, USB HID|
|Baud rate||9600(default)~115200 BPS|
|Temperature||Operating: 0°C ~ + 60°C Storage: -20°C ~ + 60°C|
|Humidity||Operating: 5% ~ 95% RH Storage: 20 %~ 90% RH|
118mm ( L ) x 75mm ( W ) x 17mm ( H )
1) Plug-and-play USB 2.0 Full Speed device, interoperability
2) Built-in antenna for contactless tag access, with card reading distance of up to 50 mm (depending on tag type)
3) Support for multiple protocols
4) Widely application
5) Two color enclosures are available
6) Supports windows ,Linux and Android system
Banking & Payment
e-Purse & Loyalty
Matters needing attention and simple troubleshooting:
1) If the data connection wire is directly inserted into the charging plug, the card reading fails.
2) There are many factors affecting the card reading distance. The actual card reading distance is affected by different protocols, different antenna designs, the surrounding environment (mainly gold objects) and different cards, etc.
3) If the card reader reading distance is too long, it will cause instability or failure of the card reading. It is avoided to read the card in the critical state (just the distance to read the card). Two card readers that are too close together can interfere with each other.
4) In the way of card reading, it is suggested to approach naturally with the card directly facing the card reader. The card reading method of quickly passing the card from the side is not advisable and does not guarantee the success of card swiping.
5) It is suggested not to operate the mouse during card swipe to avoid data transmission errors.
6) The length of the communication cable between the card reader and the computer should be less than 15 m.
7) Swipe card no response: Whether the interface is inserted properly; Whether the RF card is the corresponding RFID card class; Whether the radio frequency card is broken; Whether another RF card is in the card reading range.
8) Data forwarding error: Whether the mouse is operated when the card is swiped; Whether the card is read in the environment of strong electromagnetic interference; Whether the communication cable between the card reader and the computer is too long; Whether in critical state read card.