Manual Insert Semi-Transparent Bezel Plastic ISO7816 Smart Contact IC Card Reader Writer
IC card reader introduction :
RCR-2230 series is a manual insertion type IC card reader/writer , IC card in accordance with ISO 7811/7816 and support T=0 protocol and T=1 protocol.
- Compliant with ISO7816-1, 2, 3, 4
- Read/write T=0/T=1
- Read/write SLE4442, SLE4428 and other compatible products
- Read/write AT24C01A/02/04/08/16/32/64/128/256, AT88SC10X and other compatible products
- Use the new design IC card connector, reduce the destroy on cards
- Electro circuit protect, preventing the wrong operation on cards. Prohibition read/write operation on cards when the power supply is not stable
||+5VDC (± 5%)
||Operation: 0℃~ +60℃ Storage: -20℃~ + 60℃
||Operation: 20 %~ 90% RH Storage:5% ~ 95% RH
||75mm(L) X 70mm(W) X 13mm(H)
IC card Introduction :
According to the different integrated circuits embedded in the card, IC cards can be divided into memory cards, non-contact IC cards, optical cards, non-contact smart IC cards, and smart cards .
Memory card, also known as memory card (Memory Card), has integrated circuit memory with storage function, data memory (EEPROM), working memory (RAM) or program memory (EPROM). The memory card uses a semiconductor memory. The sum of all storage units in the memory is called the storage capacity, and the maximum capacity of the memory card is currently 512 KB. The time for the memory card to read/write a word is called the read/write time. When the reader receives the address and read command, it can read the content of the card. The read time is about a few microseconds. When the device sends an address, wants to write data and write commands, it can be written. The time to write a data is much longer than the time to read a data, generally 5-10 ms .
Non-contact IC card
Contactless IC card, also known as radio frequency card, is a new technology developed in recent years. It combines radio frequency identification technology and IC card technology to solve passive (no power supply in the card) and contact-free technology Question .
Compared with contact IC cards, non-contact IC cards have the following characteristics:
(1) High reliability. Because there is no mechanical contact between reading and writing, various failures caused by contact reading and writing are avoided; and there is no exposed chip on the surface of the non-contact IC card, and there is no worries about chip falling, electrostatic breakdown, bending damage, etc.
(2) Convenient operation. Contactless communication enables the reader to operate the card within a range of 10 cm, and the non-contact IC card has no directionality when in use. The card can be swept across the surface of the reader in any direction to complete the operation, which is convenient and convenient. Improved speed .
(3) Anti-conflict. There is a fast anti-collision mechanism in the non-contact IC card, which can prevent data interference between the cards, and the reader can "simultaneously" process multiple non-contact IC cards .
(4) It can be adapted to multiple applications. The characteristics of the non-contact IC card memory structure make it suitable for one card for multiple purposes, and different passwords and access conditions can be set according to different applications .
(5) Good encryption performance. The serial number of the non-contact IC card is unique, it has been cured before leaving the factory, and there is a two-way verification mechanism between it and the reader; the non-contact IC card must be mutually authenticated with the reader three times before processing.