Contact Person : Cindy Huang
Phone Number : +86-13723735286
WhatsApp : +8613723735286
April 7, 2023
LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is currently the most common type of screen used in electronic devices such as televisions, smartphones, computer monitors, and tablets. LCD screens offer high resolution and color accuracy, consume less power, and are relatively inexpensive to manufacture compared to other screen types.
The advantages of LCD are:
1. Diversity: LCD displays can be manufactured using different materials and technologies. Displays of various sizes and types can be manufactured for large monitors, laptop screens, mobile phone screens, TVs, e-readers, etc.
2. Low energy consumption: LCD monitors use much less energy than traditional CRT monitors because LCDs do not have electron guns and moving parts.
3. Light weight: The materials used are made of plastic and glass, making the LCD relatively light and portable.
4. Wide viewing angle: Compared with CRT monitors, LCD screens have basically the same visual effects at all angles, and will not lose contrast due to changes in angles.
5. High resolution: LCD display has higher resolution, higher image definition, and can output brighter and more realistic colors.
6. Low radiation: The radiation of LCD monitors is much smaller than that of traditional CRT monitors, and it is safer to use.