Contact Person : Cindy Huang
Phone Number : +86-13723735286
WhatsApp : +8613723735286
March 21, 2023
What are the disadvantages of thermal printer?
1. Slow Printing Speed: Thermal printers are slower than other types such as laser or inkjet printers.
2. High Cost: The cost of thermal printer is high when compared to other types of printers.
3. Limited Colors: Thermal printers are limited in terms of color choices; they are only capable of printing black and white.
4. Limited Print Quality: The print quality of thermal printers is not as good as other types of printers.
5. Heat Sensitivity: Thermal paper is highly sensitive to heat and can easily fade over time.
6. Prone to Fading: The thermal prints generated by the printer can fade over time, making the document difficult to read.
7. Short Lifespan: The lifespan of thermal printers is relatively short compared to other types of printers.
8. Special Paper is Required: Thermal printers require special thermal paper for printing, which can be more expensive than regular paper.
RCT- X216 printer is a new type of A4 thermal printer. Its biggest feature is that it can support 1:1 printing on A4 format. At the same time, RCT- X216 has the characteristics of small size, fast printing speed and so on, effectively improve the efficiency of terminal equipment, it avoids the situation that the homepage printing time is too long when the traditional A4 format printer is used in the past for terminal products. Secondly, the compact body design makes the space utilization of terminal products more convenient. RCT- X216 supports both GDI image and plain text printing modes, and can be freely switched between A4 page printing and long list printing. RCT- X216 thermal printer is the best choice for terminal equipment printing products.